staff who can work remotely remain doing so while a phased return to working on our campuses is underway. moving back to campus is a very complex undertaking and will take place in a carefully managed way. students and staff will be given more detailed information by their directorate, college or school.
unauthorised access to any building sited on our campuses, or any other swansea university property or facility, including all research labs, is not permitted. access must continue to be appropriately authorised. see the Building Access information in the Staff & staff Managers and postgraduate Students Q&As for the process and authorisation form.
- our halls of residence are open.
- for up to date information about library and it services, please visit their webpages or email customer services. our libraries are closed to the public.
- see the catering services pages for information on opening hours and safety measures in our venues.
- taliesin, the great hall and the egypt centre are closed until further notice
- the sports facilities webpage has up-to-date information on opening hours, safety measures and bookings.